By staying in our roulottes, you will be in the heart of the Pouilly sur Loire's vineyard where you will taste the sweetness of life between Burgundy and Val de Loire.
You will discover in walking, riding, cycling the wonderful landscapes of our wine-producing region.
Follow the Loire, one of the last two Europe's wild rivers, you will cross charming villages in the incomparable typical charm.
To Pouilly sur Loire, you can go to the Pavillon du milieu de Loire, place of discovery and interpretation of islands and natural reserve.
La Tour du Pouilly Fumé, wine-touristic center, will make you discover our symbolic appelation and will know how to awaken all your senses.
Other sites near:
- Sancerre: médieval and picturesque village, Maison des Sancerre (10km)
- Cosne sur Loire: market of "Terroir" on Wednesday morning and Sundays mornings (15km)
- La Charité sur Loire: city of History, classified by the UNESCO in the world heritage of the Humanity and the city of the Book (15 km)
- Saint Amand en Puisaye: potters' village, castle and stoneware museum (35km)
- Guédelon: construction of a Medieval castle in the respect of the traditions with XIIIth century technics.
- Saint Fargeau: Historic Shows in the castle in July and August
- Nevers-Magny Cours: international circuit, motorcycles and cars demonstrations (Bol d'Or et Super Bike)
- Gien: International Museum of the Hunting and the Earthenware
- La Loire with a bike: From La Chapelle Montlinard to Saint Brévin, you will cross 2 regions and 6 departments, that is 1000 km with bike.
- Saint Satur: golf 18 holes
- Saint Satur, La Charité sur Loire: go canoeing to a Loire descent.
- Cosne sur Loire: karting, Cyclorail, riding school
- Belleville sur Loire : nautical complex, hammam, sauna